Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bummer!

Didn't get the photography job. It's hard not to be disheartened at this point. I really thought I could get that one. I wasn't sure on the other ones I was interviewed for. I hoped. But I wasn't sure I'd get them. This one, I thought I had a great shot at it. If I can't get this one, how can I be sure I'll get any job? Really. I can only hope the perfect job is out there that I'd love and enjoy and I'd get it and be happy. I can hope. Don't know if it will happen, but I'd like for there to be a chance of advancement or something, too. Would be great, but that's asking a lot. At this point, I'm just wanted a job and it would be a plus if it's something I'm interested in.

Nothing much going on otherwise. Sis M got Mom a season pass to Sea World, though. She got the family 4 pack because it was cheaper that way. So she and Mom can go together and so can her hubby. So there was the 4th pass. Mom reimbursed her for it and gave it to me. So, that will at least give me something to do this summer. Mom and I like to go in the evening because it's cooler and less crowded. But it can still be pretty hot and uncomfortable. So she and I went and bought some shorts that wouldn't be as hot as denim. Hopefully that will help. Of course, tonight is game 3 of the NBA Finals. This one may be awfully tough being back in Cleveland. I hope they can pull it off, but I don't expect the Spurs to win every game. I just hope they can win the series. I'm not going to be one of those people saying they've won the series before they've played all the games. Anything can happen or they'd have given them the trophy already. But it's only game 3.

Anyway, I guess I don't have much to blog about. I'm just bummed from not getting that job. I also couldn't reach anyone to bitch about it that day until later, which made it worse. I guess I just needed to hear some encouraging words. Feeling better about it today, although still a little disillusioned about my job hunt. I guess I can only keep looking. I don't have much of a choice. : (

No comments: