Friday, April 6, 2007

I have meds!

Had to go to his office to pick up the pills yesterday. I'm taking a weird dosage and the pills don't come in that dosage, so I have to combine two different dosages to get what I take. Still, I feel better on that dose, so I'm glad I have the pills now. I also went to one of my favorite places, Starbucks. I got an iced caramel macchiato, which was just excellent. I also got some career advice from Damon and his friend outside on the patio. Basically, I shouldn't be too timid to do a follow-up after an interview, which I usually am. He assured me that it doesn't look pushy at all and only shows how interested I am in the position. He said he wouldn't discount someone for following up himself, so I shouldn't worry about it. Okay. So then, I called the magazine about the internship to thank them for the interview and to see when they would be making a decision, which they said would be next week because they'd been behind on that, trying to meet a deadline. I was glad to hear that and glad to hear that they remembered me from the interview. I can only hope I get this one.

Today, I've got a lot of laundry to do. Nothing much. Just chores. I should also clean my bathroom. It's a shame, too, because it's such a nice day. Mom reminded me it was Good Friday, which I'd forgotten about. We never do anything for Easter so it doesn't really make an impression on me, I guess. So, it will probably be too busy to go to the park or something. It's just nice and cool out, for a change and I always want to do something outdoors when it's cool.

I finished reading Hamlet. It didn't take very long and I'm kind-of sorry to be done with it already. I just enjoy reading it. I'm not as excited by my other books, but maybe one of them will surprise me. You never know.

Bucky needs his rabies shot, too. Don't want to do that, but I know he needs it. It's just that they hurt him and he always cries out. It doesn't matter how gentle they are. He's being a little sweetie right now and kissing and trying to cuddle with me. I just love my baby.

Well, there's not much going on today, so I'll spare you the details of my laundry. I don't think you'd be interested. Hope everyone is doing well. Keep in touch, 'kay?

No comments: