Monday, April 16, 2007

Maybe another interview coming up

I'm not really all that interested in the job. I think it's data entry mostly at an insurance company. No graphic design or photography involved. Pretty dull, really. But it's supposed to pay $10 an hour and up, so maybe I'd at least get good pay and benefits. Well, decent pay. Really, I just need a job and maybe the graphic design jobs will come later. I just have to keep trying. Anyway, that's what the temp agency is trying to get me an interview for, so we'll see. It's better than nothing and I wouldn't be wearing a headset. No sales either. Can't be all bad.

I had two people interested in the enlarger I'm selling. One wanted a payment plan until she found out the enlarger I had wasn't exactly the one she was looking for. Oh well. Don't know if I'll ever sell my darkroom equipment the way it's going. There's always something. Hopefully the other guy is still interested. I let him know it was still available.

The blender thing yesterday was actually my mini-chopper and not the blender. Mom was cooking this recipe we'd seen in the cookbook and wanted to try. But when we ate it, the sour cream in the recipe was so overpowering that you couldn't taste anything else. It just didn't taste very good. Mom was disappointed, too. : ( So, if we make that one again, we'll have to find a substitution. I'm not a huge sour cream fan anyway, although I don't mind a little on a baked potato. I just don't like a lot of it. I guess we thought the taste wouldn't quite be that strong with the other stuff that was in the recipe. I looked through the cookbook and found some other stuff I'd like to make, though, so maybe it will turn out better next time.

Well, there's not much going on today. I'll wait to see if I get a call for the interview. If not, maybe they'll have something else I might be interested in.

No comments: