Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Skills Testing

This was weird. I mean, I know the software they wanted me to test on. But the questions were weird. Like, they weren't asking stuff you would normally do with the program, but all the new features that had been added and sort-of specialty type questions that only an expert would know. I'm sure I didn't score very well. I don't think it's an accurate assessment of my abilities either. I know I can use the software! I just hope this doesn't keep me from getting the job because I know it's something I could do. The only test I scored okay on was the typing test, and even that I didn't do my best on. My fingers kept locking up, like the joints wouldn't move and I'd make typos and have to correct them. That slowed me down quite a bit, although I still managed to type 50 wpm. I just know I could have done better. I'm not going to sleep well tonight now, because I'll be worried about my test scores. This sucks. : (

No comments: