Monday, April 2, 2007

JOB INTERVIEW!!!

This is so awesome that I can hardly believe it. ANOTHER job interview! Well, the last one was for an internship and this new one is for a temp job, but I'm excited anyway. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. So I've got an interview with the temp agency. I guess that means I'm going to the temp agency's office for the interview. They were supposed to send me directions, but I haven't gotten them yet. So, I took some initiative and looked it up in the phone book. Then I got directions from Google. I'm not looking forward to driving over there since it's on Loop 410 over where there's construction right now, in a high traffic area near the 281 interchange. Very, very busy. And with the construction it's even worse than usual. Mom says a crane fell over over there the other day onto the highway. Creepy. Hope I won't be working anywhere near there if I do get the job. I wish this one could be in the Finesilver building like the other one I interviewed for. I really liked the place and it wasn't too far from my apartment. I'm still hoping to hear from them about the internship.

Anyway, it seems like my luck is improving somewhat. I wanted to wear my really adorable sandals, but it's going to rain tomorrow. Wait, here are the sandals:
Now you can't say that's not adorable. It's so f*cking adorable! Anyway, I guess I won't be wearing them. I don't want to end up sloshing through rain puddles in the parking lot and getting my hose all soaking wet. I think I'll stick to my pumps. Oh well. The pumps are still cute, too. Just not as cute as the sandals. The pumps are actually kids' shoes, but they look like regular pumps. They were just small enough for my feet.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. I was just too excited about the job interview. Please let me get a job out of these interviews. I would be sooooo happy.

No comments: